Address Koidula tänav ,Narva
WWW

Hahn's staircase

Built at the southern end of a garden in  Narva in 1875 on the initiative of Mayor A. Hahn, this staircase was originally longer than it appears today. However, construction of a new bridge saw the first section of the staircase disappear beneath the ground. The staircase has since lost its function, as it leads down onto the St. Petersburg highway - the border zone between Estonia and Russia.

Features and amenities

The equipment
Information boards
Site lighting
Access
On foot only
By car
Signposted

Related

Narva Castle

Northern yard of Narva Castle

Narva Bastions

Narva River Promenade