Hele Park in Narva-Jõesuu
There are two official parks in Narva-Jõesuu – the Pime (dark) and Hele (light) park. The Valge (white) park, which is also called Hele park, was established in 1877.
The park pavilion, which is located next to a beautiful pond, is a good example of the 19th century wooden lace architecture.
The trees in the park are mostly local – maples, pines, firs, and lindens. This is the perfect place for walks with the family.
In the spring and autumn, Candlelight Evenings are carried out in the Hele park, which means that the park and the pond are decorated with candles and torches, and live music is played in the pavilion. In the summer, Hele park is used for organising different concerts.