Erected in memory of the victims of the Stalinist regime. Inaugurated in 1992, designed by architect E. Keller. The memorial is situated in from the railway station from where thousands of Estonians were deported to Siberia in 1941.
Location on map
Coordinates: 59.3688888, 28.2000007View on Google Maps
Features and amenities
Site lightingWheelchair accessible Free parkingBy excursion busBy public transportBy carShow sharingBus